A flamboyant Social Media influencer who follows the candidates’ journey and reports on their social media status in the decision room. Knowledgeable in all facets of Style, Fashion, Confidence, etc
Chontelle Sewett is the founder of CHANSE Designs, a highly organized graphic designer with over 8 years of professional experience. She has worked with a diverse array of companies in and out of Guyana including ExxonMobil Guyana, Centre for Local Business Development, German’s Restaurant, GTT, Georgetown Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Guyana Football Federation just to name a few. Her skillset includes working knowledge of design theory, social media management and procedures for both published and web-based materials.
Chontelle is also an Internationally Certified Makeup Artist who honed her skills at one of the most prestigious makeup schools in New York City. She is the makeup artist to some of the most high-profile clients in Guyana. Chontelle has managed to be very versatile in this business by being one of the most creative Makeup Artist in Guyana due to her creative mindset. Chontelle created Lash’d by Chontelle Sewett, an exclusive collection of reusable Luxury Multi-Dimensional eyelashes.
- The Children of Mabaruma
- Practiced Karate for 13 years
- Participated in Youth Parliament in 2012 as Minister of Health Volunteered with UNICEF through Youth Media Guyana
- Before 2019 I had no idea how to do makeup & now in 2021 I am one of the best MUA in Guyana
- I can complete the Rubiks Cube in less than 2mins
- I like outdoor adventures